ToTH Montessori strives to offer our families a close-knit, respectful, caring community during this most important time in your child’s development. We offer regular parent ed sessions, monthly newsletters sharing news from the classroom and tips for home, and through our social media pages we share stories, photos and videos from our classrooms and wisdom from the broader Montessori community.
Parents with questions are always encouraged to schedule an appointment with their child’s lead teacher.
RESOURCES FOR PARENTS
- 2020-2021 Primary Parent Handbook
- 2020-2021 Part Day Toddler Parent Handbook
- 2020-2021 Full Day Toddler Parent Handbook
Parent Education Schedules
- Montessori Resources for Parents -updated 09/2020
- Toileting the Montessori Way
- Anti Racism Resources
- Getting Outside in DC
- Crafts and Activities
- Toddlers and Preschoolers in the Time of Coronavirus
- Distance Engagement (Coronavirus Closure)
- What the Kids Really Need (Coronavirus Closure)
- Spring Break During Quarantine (Coronavirus Closure)
- Daily Schedule (Coronavirus Closure)
- ToTH Montessori YouTube Channel (videos for parents and children)
- ToTH Montessori Instagram (@tothmontessori)
- ToTH Montessori Facebook Page
Follow us on Instagram @ToTHMontessori if you want a greater understanding of what authentic Montessori looks and feels like at both the toddler and 3-6 levels. We use Instagram to share pictures and videos that show the methods, norms and practices, and we post strategically so parents can see the work, the routines, the activities, the joy, the achievements and more.